The population development of Bolton as well as related information and services (Wikipedia, Google, images).
|North West England||Region||6,729,764||7,052,177||7,258,627|
Source: UK Office for National Statistics (web).
Explanation: Districts and parishes as at December 2017. All population and corresponding area figures of parishes are based on assigning output areas by using population-weighted centroids. Thus, slight discrepancies are possible compared to the actual parish boundaries that are depicted in the map. No population figures are provided for parishes smaller than output areas.
Further information about the population structure:
|Gender (E 2017)|
|Age Groups (E 2017)|
|Age Distribution (E 2017)|
|Passport (C 2011)|
|Republic of Ireland||898|
|Country of Birth (C 2011)|
|Republic of Ireland||1,265|
|Ethnic Group (C 2011)|
|Other ethnic group||1,061|
|Religion (C 2011)|
- Atherton built-up area subdivision
- Bolton built-up area subdivision
- Chew Moor built-up area subdivision
- Farnworth built-up area subdivision
- Hunger Hill built-up area subdivision
- Kearsley built-up area subdivision
- Little Lever built-up area subdivision
- Salford built-up area subdivision