The population development of Dudley as well as related information and services (Wikipedia, Google, images).
Source: UK Office for National Statistics (web).
Explanation: Parishes as at December 2018. All population and corresponding area figures of parishes are based on assigning output areas by using population-weighted centroids. Thus, slight discrepancies are possible compared to the actual parish boundaries that are depicted in the map. No population figures are provided for parishes smaller than output areas.
Further information about the population structure:
|Gender (E 2018)|
|Age Groups (E 2018)|
|Age Distribution (E 2018)|
|Passport (C 2011)|
|Republic of Ireland||716|
|Country of Birth (C 2011)|
|Republic of Ireland||914|
|Ethnic Group (C 2011)|
|Other ethnic group||688|
|Religion (C 2011)|
- Bilston built-up area subdivision
- Brierley Hill built-up area subdivision
- Coseley built-up area subdivision
- Dudley built-up area subdivision
- Halesowen built-up area subdivision
- Kingswinford built-up area subdivision
- Rowley Regis built-up area subdivision
- Sedgley built-up area subdivision
- Stourbridge built-up area subdivision